Book covers from left: Bedtime Stories for Purple Girls (short stories), The Blood (erotic horror), Naked Violet (poetry & prose) & Whispered Words from a Wicked Mind (flash fiction).
Whispered Words from a Wicked Mind
- Published flash fiction – Open Me
- Published flash fiction – Y’ha-nthlei
- Published flash fiction – Splatter.
- Published flash fiction – Virus.
- Added ‘Soldier ABC’ to Chapter Ten: Parable.
- Published ‘Touched’ to Chapter Six: History. It is my poem about Covid-19 and how it makes me feel.
- Added ‘Blood Bride’ to Chapter Fifteen: Violated.
- Added ‘daylight’ to Chapter Three: Black Dog.
- Added ‘Inhale’ to Chapter Three: Black Dog.
- Added ‘Ring Finger’ to Chapter Four: Extinct Flames.
- Added ‘I believe’ to Chapter Seven: Hope
- Added ‘Ghosts’ to Chapter Twelve: Alone.
- Added ‘Swan Song’ to Chapter Fourteen: Grief.
- Published Chapter Fifteen: Violated.
- Published Chapter Fourteen: Grief.
- Published Chapter Thirteen: Anger.
- Published Chapter Twelve: Alone.
- Published Chapter Eleven: Possessed.
- Published Chapter Ten: Parable.
- Published Chapter Nine: Invasion.
- ‘Unravel’ poem added to My Love (Chapter One).
- ‘Beautiful Seascape’ added to History (Chapter Six).
- ‘Unfolding’ poem added to Hope (Chapter Seven).
Bedtime Stories for Purple Girls
- Published Chapter Twelve: A Real Man.
- Published Chapter Eleven: Pandora’s Box.
- Changed title of Chapter Ten, it is now called The Wedding Ring.
- Published Chapter Ten: Guilty Crown.
- Published the second edit version of Chapter Eight: Raw.
- Published Chapter Nine: The Box.
- Published the first edit version of Chapter Eight: Raw.
- Published the second edit version of Chapter Seven: Broken.
- Published the edited and completed version of Chapter Four: A Rare Bird.
- Published Chapter Eight: Raw
- Published Chapter Seven: Broken
- Published Chapter Six: The Funeral Party.
- Published Chapter Five: Love Thy Neighbour.
- Edited and published Chapter One: The Rabbit.
- Published Chapter Three.
- Published the edited version of Chapter Two (formerly Chapter One).
- Published the re-written version of the Prelude, which is now Chapter One and removed the rest of The Blood for editing purposes.
- Re-writing The Blood to become an erotic horror.
- Edited the Prelude.